Saturday, May 21, 2011

Something For Those Who Believe 1

This is a series that I believe the Holy Spirit wants me to put in my blog. I pray that the readers will finish reading all parts of the series and get something from it.

“Enough!”

I believe that at least once in your life, you were pissed off by things around you and you just shouted “Enough!”

Pissed off by your parents, classmates, roommates, kabarkadas, your spouse, your partners or events and situations in your life:

· Nakaka-asar kapag lagi kang walang pera o kaya kulang and pera mo

· Nakaka-asar na lagi nalang may problema sa bahay,

· Nakaka-asar na lagi nalang may sigawan sa loob ng bahay

· Nakaka-asar na lagi ka nalang naaawa sa sarili mo

· Nakaka-asar na lagi ka nalang pinapagalitan ng boss mo

· Nakaka-asar na parang lagi kang malas (naiwanan ng bus, laging nakatayo sa bus, nakakatapak ng jerbs, natatalisod, laging talo sa postahan)

· Nakaka-asar na lagi nalang nag-hahang yung computer o kaya ang bagal-bagal mag-load

· Nakaka-asar na yung bolpen ko lagi nalang walang tinta

· Nakaka-asar na yung sweldo ko ang baba-baba

· Nakaka-asar na ang hirap ng hirap ng buhay ngayon dahil lahat nagtaasan (pamasahe, matrikula, pagkain pero sweldo HINDI!!)

At one time or another, mapupuno ka lang and you will say “ENOUGH!” “No more!”

Dalawang bagay lang, kapatid, ang gagawin mo matapos mong mapuno.

It’s either you GIVE UP or you PURSUE the better life. Dalawa lang. Sobrang simpleng intindihin. Dalawa lang: quit or search for the better life.

When you choose to quit, you admit that life is just like that. Accept it. That’s how the world was made. (Talaga lang ha? Were you there when the world was made?)

When you choose to pursue, you know and believe in your heart that this is not the life you deserve, that there is something better for me, that this is not how things should be. SOMETHING IS JUST WRONG. In your heart, you see a better future, a better living.

Guess what choice great people chose to do. Guess what many people choose to do. Obvious, right?

More important is, what do you choose to do?

My quest for the real God started when my lola died. I was soooo pissed off.

· God said “by His stripes, we are healed.” The cross paid for all sicknesses and diseases. SO WHY DID SHE DIE IN SICKNESS?

· God said “He is the Way, the Truth, and the LIFE!!!” SO WHY DID SHE DIE?

· God said He became poor so that we will be rich. Oh really? I did not see it.

I am so sick of having family members die because of disease and illness. I am so sick of people cursing each other behind their backs. I am so sick of my dad being separated from us to fill the family’s financial needs. I am so sick of people robbing things from our house and blaming our neighbors for the crime without solid proof. I am so sick of pitying myself because I was of no help in time of crisis. I am sick of Christians fighting Christians. I am sick of the divisions in faith. I am so sick of NOT SEEING THE PROMISES OF GOD IN ACTION! Sobra.

Are you contented of how things are going around you? Did you accept in yourselves that this is life? This is how it goes? Either you fight and survive or die? Do you believe that your life should be the survival of the fittest? Because if so, we humans are no different from no-brainer animals.

I want to speak to those who go to church whether born-again, catholic, Baptist, Methodist, lutherian, etc. To those who believe in God, have you accepted the natural life you are living? That diseases and illnesses are normal and natural? That poverty is natural? That the continuous robbery of your properties are normal?

If this is what you believe, then you do not really know your God!

Two choices I thought of doing “GIVE UP CHRISTIANITY for it seems fake” or “PURSUE THE REAL CHRISTIANITY. PURSUE THE REAL GOD.” Because deep inside of me, I believed not for a problem-free life but for a life that no matter what happens, God will manifest His greatness and awesomeness just like He said He did in the bible.

This is the real meaning of what God has been telling us all the time “Seek His Face.”

Unless you are pissed off and say “enough is enough,” and have faith that this is not the life you should be living because GOD HAS SAID THAT THIS IS NOT THE LIFE HE HAS PLANNED FOR YOU, you will always be defeated by life. You will always quit.

Let me be clear that what God has said is true and final. If God said you are made rich in Christ, He means it physically and spiritually. It is true and faithful.

But why do I seemingly lack? Why don’t I see it?

Something must be wrong. Something must be blocking. Something is missing!

God is never wrong. So I told myself “something must be wrong with my faith, with the teachings I heard, with everything I know that has to do with God,” If God is true and faithful, then His words are true. Something is wrong. Or rather, SOMEONE was wrong.

People and the enemy can mess this up. If you do not seek yourself, my dear readers, you will never find. If you do not have a reason to seek, you will never seek.

You tell me you’re rich and you do not need God? Really? That’s pride. Trust me, I guarantee, God will do something in your life to make you seek Him.

He will allow things in your life to occur that will break your heart and make you realize that you need Him so. He did this to me. He allowed things to happen in my life that broke my heart and made me realize that I need my God – the real living, active, speaking God.

Will you still wait for God to do these things? Will you still wait for someone to die from your family because of disease for you to realize that you need God?

People who rely only on the teachings of men about God will never find the real God unless they themselves seek for God. I am so fed up with just plain preachings. At first they were good but I realized something was wrong when what they preach does not happen in reality.

Diba nga men’s pursuit for a convenient and easy life has led to the wonders of the technologies we enjoy today. We seek ways to make life easier and to make things done more efficiently and effectively. And we were successful. This is the principle “seek and you shall find” at work.

Don’t you think seeking God will lead you to the glorious, miraculous, and supernatural wonders of your God? Don’t you want a life that is prosperous and healthy? Don’t you want a God who will provide you with everything you need and desire? Don’t you want a powerful God that will protect you and your properties? Most importantly, don’t you want a God who will love you no matter who you are, no matter what your past is, no matter how many mistakes you have committed?

Well kung ayaw mo naman, wala naman akong magagawa. But if you want your God to be real in your life, then join me in seeking the real God. Join me in seeking God’s heart. Whoever you are, I do not care. God does not care. Sinner or not, God does not care at this moment. He just wants you to seek His face while we are still at the era of grace that is soon to end.

If you know you are in God’s perfect will, whenever you read messages telling about end times, rapture, and tribulation, you will not get scared, rather excited, for your God will come to rescue you and we will be with Him forever.

There’s gonna be a major-major change in your thinking and in your life. This is a guarantee. God will prove Himself powerful in your life. Give Him a chance by seeking Him.

Are you pissed off? Good! For those who believe, together let’s commit ourselves to seek the genuine and real God.

Before we move on to part 2 , let’s say this prayer.

Heavenly Father,

I commit myself to seek after the real You. I believe that what I know about You is not complete. My life is still seemingly wrong. I do not see your mighty power in my life. I believe that you are a great God, that you are capable of changing my situation supernaturally. Until I experience the greatness of Your presence, I will not be contented of what I experience in the natural. I will not be contented by just preachings and articles. I want to experience You myself. I know and I believe you are capable. By this, you will be able to show me and the world that You are truly alive and that You are powerful against all odds.

In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

---> Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment