Friday, July 22, 2011

A Psalm of Ryan After the Feb-Eleven Big Event

1All glory and honor to the Lord,

His favor is upon me,

His eyes are on me and against my enemies,

He caused my big event to run in perfect circle,


He withheld the rain from falling from its prison

No water touched the grounds of Marajo Tower

He restrained the mighty winds with His right Arm

And blew a gentle breeze to ease the place


The Lord answered the prayer of His servant,

His Mercy and Patience He has granted him,

Oh Lord How great your whole being,

Blessed are they who walk under your perfect grace


Triumphant is the event

Applauds of praises covered the star-lighted night

Joy has swarmed the gathering

Victory waved its banner at the center stage


The Lord of Host appointed angels to guard the place

From the basement to the roof deck, He secured the lot

For He has heard the cry of His servant

A pleading for the Blood, He responded with delight


God most High, the perfect Planner, provides,

He directed the minds of the head and those under her

He rebuked confusion and empowered anticipation

Master you are perfect, no detail escaped your holy Eye


Your Spirit has covered the place

He has inspired the heart of the performers

And He has brought peace and joy to those who watched

Such precious treasure, your Holy Spirit is


He guided the host, a sound mind He has gifted her

You enlightened the minds of the speakers

What perfect and great love

For your Heart brought tears to the eyes of your beloved


Oh mighty God, you are the joy of our hearts

You drew a smile to the face of those who aided

Regardless of the hunger and pain they have gone through

The joy and passion of serving you have blessed them


Such an event to behold, a wonderful memory

Once again, you moved like in the biblical times

For your Word is true, it is Light, it is Life

All creation will fade but your Word will always remain


With your embrace you gave warmth to the gathering

Such heart, such joy, such a holy night

Truly you are God, irreplaceable, undefeatable

Glory to the Most High God, Glory to Jesus His son.

2All praise and worship to the Lord, my God

Such a loving Father to me,

His love is pure and everlasting,

His discipline is straight, His judgment righteous.


An event I thought was for me,

Recognition and honor I sought

But none was given, no rewards

None at all but a few words of praise


What pride I had, as I walk through the gathering,

Seeking congratulatory words even from the founder

But none was given, no honor due

I was accredited not, No “I” at all


But I, the Lord’s prisoner, was reminded by His Spirit,

How I dedicated the book and the event

To the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and David

The words I have kept for almost a year


For the Lord does not accept selfish sacrifices –

Sacrifices full of “I” never reach His holy throne

I was rebuked, my heart felt grief

it was the appointed night of selfless sacrifice


It was the night we have been waiting and praying for,

All will behold in the victory of the group in Christ,

The victory of “I” through Christ

It was the night, so I had to decide


With teary eyes, as I listen to the Lord’s Prayer,

I decided to step back, crucify the “I”

And behold, I saw two hands,

Mighty hands took the book of dreams in the spirit


Glory to the God of David, magnificent is He

He is the God of all, oh, how wonderful

He is the greatest artist, the inspiration of my soul

The Light in my head, the Peace in my mind


You have given your servant a blessing

So much that he cannot contain

The victory and the joy that comes from You

Overwhelming, unfathomable


God of perfect grace, such gratitude my heart feels

The hard work has paid off

Knowing that you have accepted this sacrifice

Thank you Abba Father, Thank you Jesus, Thank you Holy Spirit

I love you God with all my heart


Feb 21, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment