Monday, July 25, 2011

My Name is Faithful

Interviewer: Introduce yourself.

Rye: Rye at your service. 22 ½ years old. Graphic designer who mostly does digital design. When I say digital, I mean computer. I don’t do traditional art. I did not take up fine arts. But I do well in digital design. Most of my works are done digitally.

Interviewer: Good. I am making a hotel. Do me a painting for the lobby.

Rye:

After several months of trial-and-errors, of hardships and disappointments, of discouragements, of grumbles and complaints…

Lord: My Name is Faithful…

Lord: Need I say more?

Rye:

1 I will sing of the mercies of the LORD forever;
With my mouth will I make known Your faithfulness to all generations.

Psalm 89:1, A Psalm of David, Now of Rye as well.

(video by new life media; photo of rye and tile mural by Ms. Grace)

2 comments:

  1. Interviewer: Well done.
    Lord: "Oh ye of little faith!"
    Rye: Forgive me, Lord.
    Lord: My other name is Forgiveness.
    Rye: And Love, and Compassion, and Understanding, and Peace . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! this is so true! thanks ms. G! =)

    ReplyDelete